Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wine Quotes

Some of my favorite wine quotes...

"Beer is made by men, wine by God!" - Martin Luther

"And Noah began to be a husbandman, and he planted a vineyard." - Genesis 9:20

"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because everyday since I can remember, I have consumed a bottle of wine except when I have not felt well. Then I have consumed two bottles." - Bishop of Seville

Wine makes a man more pleased with himself; I do not say it makes him more pleasing to others.” - Samuel Johnson

1 comment:

Scott said...

From a user at blogexplosion.com:

"Very good site! Pinot Gris/Grigio is my favorite white wine. I gave up on Chardonnay (it's all too oaky and alcohol tasting now... was it always this way?) Anyway, a lot of my friends agree, so either our palates have changed or the Chardonnay has. Thanks again: Your site is now on my favorites list as a buyer's guide."